Community Service

Community Service connects youth to meaningful, supervised projects in order to better integrate them in to our community as well as to teach job and life skills.

Here’s who can participate in our Community Service program

  • Youth who get a Minor In Possession of Alcohol in Montana and need to perform Community Service to satisfy state law.
  • Youth who are in probation may also need to do Community Service.
  • Youth suspended from school may be able to do Community Service as a way to shorten their suspension.
  • Youth who would simply like to do a project as part of reaching out to the community.

Call us at 586-5908 to learn more.

Over 18?

Please contact Gallatin County’s  Office of Court Services to sign up for Community Service at  406-582-3700.