ADSGC is a private non-profit corporation that is fully staffed with amazing individuals ready to assist you on your recovery journey.
- Renee Berrier, Administrative Assistant
- Robyn Carr, Senior Counselor, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, LAC, LCPC, LMFT, MAC
- Vicki Deboer, Clinical Supervisor, LAC, LCSW, LMFT
- Dan Deming, Peer Support Specialist
- Jaime Horigan, Intensive Outpatient Counselor, M.A.
- Samantha Hernandez, Administrative Assistant
- Shelly Johnson, Executive Director
- Marcia Kostas, Women’s Recovery House Manager
- Susan Lang, Office Manager
- Christopher Newman, Continuing Care Counselor; Big Sky and West Yellowstone Outpatient Counselor; PRIME for Life Instructor
- Steve Peitz, Men’s Recovery House House Tech
- Keith Pendill, Licensed Addiction Counselor; Outpatient Counselor and Prime for Life Instructor
- Edward Szczypinski , Prevention Specialist
- Gayla Taylor, Adolescent Resource Center Administrative Staff, MIP Instructor, Peer Support Specialist
- Ron Vargas, Men’s Recovery House Manager
- Becky Wysoski, Belgrade Office, LAC Eligible, M.A.
- Dave Wysoski- PRIME for Life Exits
- Anne Wysoski, Administrative Assistant
Our staff are active in local events!
Ron Vargas, suited up for the February 2016 Special Olympics Polar Plunge.